Sunday, November 10, 2013

Floorwork

The floor process has begun! The first step is to scrape up all the drywall mud that is all over the floor. I used a sponge and a putty knife, resulting in a bucket of what looks like the grossest oatmeal ever. This step isn't entirely necessary, but the mud clogs the sander if I don't do it, which means using more sanding belts. They're expensive, so I went with the additional manual labour instead.
(I dunno why I always manage to get my foot in the picture.)
 
 
Speaking of feet, I also learned today that leaving your signature in wet concrete is not strictly a human endeavor.

 
I came in this morning and was greeted by a single print below the window sill. I didn't even know Pharaoh could get in, but apparently he did somehow. I wish I would have poly'd over it and saved it, because it made me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment