Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Touching up

 
So the floor is mostly done, I went through and touched up some sketchy spots. Going so long without sealing it, it's picked up a lot of dust and random gunk. It's hard for it not to, since its the only way to enter and leave the house. I was going to try to seal it today, but wound up just doing the touchups and fixing little mistakes in the stencil pattern.
 
Overall the stenciling is super forgiving, and was fairly easy to do. You can see the touch up spots because they're still wet, but hopefully they'll blend in by tomorrow when I try to seal it. I also painted parts of the moulding, its not completely done, but I had extra paint to use when I was stenciling, so I used it up on the moulding. Once the floor is sealed, I'll take down the mouldings and finish painting them before lowering them. I'm just happy to not have them bright orange in the mean time. A bunch of pics follow for those who asked.
 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment