Monday, July 15, 2013

I don't like Mondays.

Not much to report today, other than the fact that this flu is still kicking my rump... and lungs. I tried to work on cleaning the lines up and adding some more black today. The first coat dried a little more purple than I liked, but I think the second coat will fix that.

I tried to do some of the lines going across that help give it a little bit of depth, but they looked so embarrassingly horrible that I didn't even take a picture of them, I just wiped them up. I think once this coat dries, I may try to trace them or make some kind of transfer. If anyone wants to volunteer to come do them, I am willing to raise my price to tacos AND beer.

It looks pretty much the same today, but I managed to get a picture of it right side up, hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment