Wednesday, September 11, 2013

13 shades of grey

Holy crap, I almost have my bathroom back!!

My dad came by yesterday and helped with the plumbing of the toilet and vanity. Collectively, they required approximately five separate visits to the hardware store for various missing parts and pieces. It was complicated by the fact that the toilet apparently broke itself while it was sitting in the bath tub.

Once the toilet was all hooked up and repaired, we assembled the vanity. I'm not totally wild about it, but I was really, really, really tired of looking for them. It was grey, and it was on sale, so it was purchased.

 
I am happy that the sink has a healthy self image, and may have been by MariLu Henner in China. Beautiful!

 
 
Ok, so its done and plumbed, but not pretty yet. There is a little bit of cleanup work that needs to be done, and some other random stuff to finish the room. Hopefully I will get to that this week, when I'm not working on the hallway.


 
I am still seriously considering painting the vanity a different colour. I'm not sure how many shades of grey its actually legal to have in one bathroom without it turning into some sort of dirty Oprah's Book Club read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment