Thursday, September 12, 2013

Agent Orange

I am not a big fan of the colour orange. My friend Marc loves it the most, because he says he read a study once that says that orange causes insanity the way blue is calming. I'm pretty sure he's right. Most of my favourite people love orange, but I can't stand it.

That said, it's a guest bath that I'm decorating, so I decided that it should be up to my most frequent guests... and since many of them enjoy a weird love affair with a colour with no rhyme, I went with it. So Marc, Daniel, James, and Shawn... you're to blame for it looking like Halloween puked in the guest bath.

 
 
There is still a bit of work to do in there, curtains, a shower curtain, and some paint touchup mostly. And deciding if I want a slightly less muppet-skinned rug on the floor. Right now its functional though, and that's what I was going for. More pics when its 100% done. 

(I don't really like grey either. It's a weird inbetween colour that can't make up its mind between black and white. I don't know why I keep putting it in my house lately. Maybe something about old age makes it OK.)

No comments:

Post a Comment